Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hoppin' Saturday Night!

What do you get when you combine 5 episodes of My Big Redneck Wedding, eating shepherd's pie on the couch with plastic forks (to keep with the theme), a daughter with a stomach ache that wants to go in an ambulance to the hospital with a side trip to Dairy Queen, a husband that is trimming and grooming the dog (for the 100th time this week), a daughter that is roller blading back in forth saying that she is a 'witch bunny' and a mom that has dipped into the chardonnay?

Yup, you got it..... a rainy Saturday night in March on Cape Cod. Yeeeee-haaaaa!

1 comment:

Jennifer S said...

Sounds about right. Though I don't suppose it's location-specific since I got a feeling of deja vu when I read that description!

Hmm, reminds me of a few weekends ago at our house...

Found your blog through Vintage Thirty.