Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Fragments (Saturday Edition)

Welcome to Fridays where fragments are all the rage.

Mommy's Idea

*This was a headline of the Cape Cod news brief I get emailed to me every morning.


Cape Cod MSPCA over run by guinea pigs
The lesson here: Always check the gender of your guinea pigs.

I like their sense of humor.

*I am currently obsessed with the crazy train called Charlie Sheen. This is the funniest video I have seen in a long time!!! (It's only a minute long, go check it out, I'll wait)

*I started this yesterday morning and this is how far I got. Seriously, things shouldn't be more important than putting up a post.

*K is learning how to be "on camera" for the next 3 Saturdays. She is going to be famous some day. Mark my word.

*B has a huge swim meet tomorrow. She is super excited for it.

*I am going over the bridge today! For you unfamiliar with Cape Cod, it means getting off the Cape and hitting civilization otherwise known as Target. I am also going to watch my future sister in law get fitted for her wedding gown. Actually I think they will fit the gown around her, not the other way around. And, no she didn't get it at Target.

*I think I'll go vacuum out the pine needles left over from my Christmas tree in my car this morning. Yeah, it's about time.

*Gas prices are making me want to cry.

*B, K and I are going to see Bruno Mars in concert in May for K's birthday! We want to bedazzle tshirts, Melisa want to help me out with this?


*Happy Friday/Saturday/Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

The wedding gown line made me snort.

Good luck to B at her swim meet, and to K on becoming the next great on-air personality.

Heather said...

Bruno Mars?!?? I'm totally JEALZ!!!!

Mrs4444 said...

I don't know who Bruno Mars is. I guess that' makes me officially OLD.

I noticed you haven't posted in a while. Is that a good thing?