Saturday, January 3, 2015

Resolution Fail or Acceptance?

Happy New Year!

I have written and probably whined about how I do not like new year's resolutions. Last year, I attempted (thank-you TimeHop for reminding me) to make some resolutions.

What the hell was I thinking?

You can go read them here, but I will summarize for you right here:

*Try not to eat a handful of M&Ms when I get up or for that matter, before 10 am. FAIL

*Do something about the single sock problem we have in our house. FAIL

*Teach the kids how to wait on me and do chores. EPIC FAIL (although I did try at least)

So no (absolutely NONE, NADA) new year's resolutions this year. At least out loud. I will applaud all of you for your resolutions. If you lose weight, good job! If you become healthier, excellent! If you learn a new skill, fantastic! 

I will carry on having m&ms for breakfast, pleading kids to do the dishes or clean a bathroom while sitting on my family room floor wondering why I have so many half pair of socks. 



No comments: