Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's B's Birthday

Dear Birthday Girl B,
19.
Wow.
It is hard to imagine that you are 19 when I still think of you around this age.



I am glad that H and I could surprise you at college last night! Speaking of college, I know that the beginning was really hard for you. I know how hard it was for you to "adult" on your own. It's hard managing living on your own (laundry, meals, keeping your own room) AND friends, schoolwork and managing that free time. But you have done it! And that is what you need to be proud of. Many things that are hard to accomplish are more appreciated in the long run. Less than 2 weeks and you are finished with semester number 1! That is unbelievable!! You have rocked it, well maybe not every day, but many days. It was fun to hang out with you and your friends today. I am blessed and overjoyed to be your mom. And believe it or not, all this college business was just as hard for me as it was for you!






I love you !!!!

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

Aww! Happy birthday to yoooou!