Sunday, December 2, 2018

No More Teens

When I began this blog, B was 9, K was 10. You and I have watched them grow through this online journal of sort. For many, many years, my moniker was mom to two teens. Well guess what? Those tweens that became teens are now officially both in their twenties. That's right! B is 20 today.  I'll wait for another time to discuss how weird it is to have a 20 and 21 year old. Today, we celebrate B!

Dear Cookie,
You have really come into your own this year! You have always been determined to get things done, but this year I have noticed you taking your own future in your hands. You are not afraid to ask for help which is such a sign of maturity.

Of course I had to read all the birthday posts that I have written for you over the past 10 years. They are all similar. I mention your smile, your laugh, your singing and your inside and out beauty. However, looking at pictures of you, I realized how cute you are in hats!! Quite the fashionista :) Maybe Santa will bring you a new one!







Love you honey! Hope this year is the best one yet!!


No comments: