Friday, January 18, 2008

Wine?

What is it about having a glass of wine, some cheese and crackers, a crackling fire and a good friend to chat with? It's like sitting on the couch with a snuggly blanket reading a good book. Very comfortable and pleasant. Yes, my dog was demanding attention. Yes, we had 4 kids upstairs trying to make a dance for the talent show and yes, my husband was in a long fishing trip induced sleep on the other couch, but C and I perservered and solved many of the worlds problems. Honestly, I think the president should get together with some of his closest friends and have a sleep over and maybe some serious issues could be resolved.
OK, I just had to walk away from this blog to watch "I Don't Dance"from High School Musical II that is one right now in the other room. I just love that song and the choreography. Never mind everyone else is upstairs and it is me listening for my favorite parts. I wonder if there is an AA type group for moms that love High School Musical and Zac Efron? Can you say robbing the cradle? I don't think I can blame this one on the wine either......

No comments: