Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogger meeting!

Oh that space bar gave me a run for my money, but now I am back and sleeker than ever! I have a newfangled silver thin key board that is allowing my fingers to 'dance' across the letters with so much ease and grace! Ha Ha old key board, take that!

Anyhoo, sorry about the lack of postings. Really, it's summer, it's hard to curl up in front of the computer when you are away, hosting company, entertaining kids, etc... I know you know.

So, to last week we go where I got to meet Scargosun!

Yes, she trekked to the Cape for her annual vacation and let me in on an afternoon! She is as lovely in person as she is in blog world! We grabbed a sandwich and went to the spot where my sister got married right on the water. Yes, it is one of the most quiet, beautiful, out of the way spots, but this was there...


So they were fixing the revetment wall so the street doesn't fall into the Atlantic. It was a little noisier than usual, but we didn't care. There was also a pesky sand sucker dredge going by which is evident here.

My mom came to meet Scargosun and so did my sister. Yes, it is very exciting when someone new comes to town! I probably could have introduced her to more people if I didn't get weird looks every time I said that I was meeting someone I had met on the internet. I got a lot of one eyebrow raises from people. Evidently so did Scargosun when she told her friends.

It was a lot of fun and we probably could have spent the week together, but she had to hang out with her husband and her family. Geeeesh! I guess, I will just have to get her to take a vacation without them sometime. Since Cape Cod is her most favorite place on earth, I don't think I would have to twist her arm too much.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Very cool! Glad you had a great get together!

Hallie

Caution/Lisa said...

You made me laugh today. Thanks!

scargosun said...

Yea!! So glad you got a new keyboard! Your post is so nice!!! I need to get the rest of my pics up too!
How was Maine?

Wendi said...

Jealous.
You met a blogger buddy IRL?
Jealous.
Cape Cod sounds fabulous!

Wendi said...

Oh...and I forgot to mention...
there is something for you at my place!
Go.
See.