Friday, September 11, 2009

Frag'n Friday!

Friday Fragments?

"It's Frag'n Friday, It's Frag'n Friday" Everybody, sing it with me "It's Frag'n Friday...." Thanks Mrs. 4444's!

*It finally got cold enough this week to wear fleece, so the other morning, I grabbed a fleece sweatshirt out of my closet. It was feeling snug around the middle, but the sleeves fit. I have been feeling a little chubby since my trip to the Dr.s a few weeks ago, so I was out of my mind frightened that I had indeed turned into a Weeble. After driving the girls to school, I finally got up the nerve to see if I had one of B's sweatshirts on instead of mine. I was never so happy to see a medium tag in my face. Back to the chocolate.

*8 years ago today I had dropped both girls off at preschool to enjoy my first morning alone in 3 years. I went down to the fish pier to see what Matt was up to and enjoy the beautiful morning. That is when I heard the news about the planes. I spent my 3 alone hours watching the horrific coverage. Today, my mom and I went to a little memorial. I think it is really important not to forget that day in history.

*Haven't heard about the sharks in a few days, but did notice a friend of mine wearing a tshirt that said Cape Cod Shark on it. Why didn't I capitalize on that? We did think of doing a fundraiser for the jump rope team. It would involve selling "shark bite" fruit snacks to the tourists clammering to see a shark.

*If you are on twitter and you are not following me, you should be, so then I can follow you. The funniest 'tweeter' I read is a 28 year old named Justin who is living with his 73 year old dad and tweets the statements that come out of his dad's mouth. It is called shitmydadsays. Here is yesterday's example, "Why the fuck would I want to live to 100? I'm 73 and shit's starting to get boring. By the way, there's no money left when I go, just fyi." Classic!

*Oooh, if you love the 3 High School Musical movies (like I do and can admit this aloud), then you will love the new Fox show Glee (Wed nights at 9). I dvr-ed it to show the girls, but found it a little too spicy for the pre-teen crowd.

*Have a great weekend! 7 weddings left for the '09 season!!! Yippee!

16 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You mean you didn't want your girls watching the PUSH IT REAL GOOD scene in Glee!! :)

Hallie ;)

Evansmom said...

You are the second blogger to recomend Glee. I am putting it on my list to watch!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Are people really that interested in seeing a shark? How strange.

I LOVE Glee! It's so good.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh . . . Happy FF! :o)

MrsSki said...

I loved Glee last night. I still need to watch the first episode online but that girl has an amazing voice!

BTW, I think I'm part mermaid too...but the pool kind of mermaid. Sand makes me all itchy :) haha!

Loved your fragments!

Claudya Martinez said...

You didn't tell me what your username is so that I can follow you on Twitter.

Matty said...

That Twitter thing is the funniest. He tweets his dad's words.....too funny.

♥ Braja said...

OK I want that guy's twitter address too.....mine's there somewhere, how do you find people? Braja it is....good luck :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

OK, I'll check out Glee - I keep seeing how everyone loves it, so I better check it out! ;)

I'm now following you on Twitter! :)

Happy FF! :)

Cat said...

OMG, that twitter link is excellent... follow. Also, Glee- awesome. Not for the preteens, but a great dose of edgy funny for us grown-ups.

Mrs4444 said...

Watched Glee this week (sort of, on the computer, too) with the kids, who were glued. I'm not hooked yet; it probably requires your full attention for that, haha.

A friend bought me a shirt this week that says, "I'm busy. Read my blog," which I found hilarious. Don't you hate when someone else thinks of it first?!

Sue, that ShitMyDadSays link is PRICELESS! Thanks so much! :)

Karen MEG said...

I really should check out Glee, it's got a lot of good press, too.
That's a funny twitterer...I'll have to follow you... and him :).

mub said...

I swear every single FF post I've read this week says to watch Glee! I need to find it somewhere to watch!

Melisa Wells said...

I DVRed Glee and watched it just today: I LOVED IT!!! Can't wait til the next episode. :)

Anonymous said...

Glee is my current obsession, but it's up against my absolute fave, which is L&O:SVU!! so, I'll prolly dvr them both, & watch Glee!

You cracked me up with your weeble comment! HYSTERICAL!

Secretia Teller said...

Why are you called "4444's"?

Your blog is nice to read. Sorry I don't twitter.

Secretia