Friday, September 30, 2011

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea


*I love that Mrs. Obama went to Target and shopped yesterday.

*I love Target.

*I have been taking some pictures of seniors for their yearbooks this past month. I took my nephew's the other day. He wouldn't let me post any on FB when I offered, but he didn't say I couldn't put them here.

In this pic he is laughing at K showing him one of her cheers....



*K has been into planking lately. Not extreme planking or anything crazy, but planking none the less. Here are 2 of my favorites.




*3 more weddings left in wedding photography season. (Not too many weddings in the dead of winter on the Cape.) Someone said to me today that I must have plenty ideas for my own girls' weddings (which will not be for many, many years) and I said, "yes, they should elope". I think she was a little surprised at my answer, but I was kidding (a little).

*Baby R went to her second parade ever a few weekends ago. The theme of the parade was cranberries. Cranberries are big on Cape Cod in the fall. Here is a pic of our friends "float". There are real cranberries in the front and gigantic cranberries on the roof.


Not sure which R enjoyed more, the parade or the lollipop!


*Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

and YOU have a lovely weekend as well, my friend.


Planking?



oh Sweet Lord. I might have to try it. But if you plank alone will anyone notice?

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Great pics (as usual) and now I'm craving a red lollipop!

Kristin - The Goat said...

If I were to start planking I don't think I would be able to get up again LOL It's funny how popular it is though. I love it!

The cutie with a lollipop is just precious :)

Kristin via FF

Mary poppins boston said...

Small baby is so cute and looking so funny with lollipop i love that pic.

Melisa Wells said...

I love the horse planking picture: cracked me up.

Your niece looks SO MUCH like your mom!