Friday, November 30, 2012

Frag'n Friday

As it gets closer to Christmas, the thoughts get more fragmented. Think it is just me? Nope, go check out the others.....

Mommy's Idea



*Today is the last day of writing every day in November. You could say I failed at that, but I tend to look at the glass half full. I have written 19 days which is more than half of what I usually write in November. Congrats to the people that actually wrote every day. I bow to you.

*Thanksgiving was fun and we had 16 people at our table(s). My cousin came down from Boston and the girls couldn't have been happier! They could all be sisters!


*My aunt sent this onesie for my nephew Fin. Perfect right?


*Chatham Bars Inn always invites the elementary school for Thanksgiving "dinner"/lunch. For some(haha, MOST) of the kids, this is their only experience in a high end establishment. I got to partake this year which was much more delicious than being one of the parent's taking pictures. (Parents do not get to eat). This is the view as the kids get off the bus....



And this is the view heading toward the bus.

                                     

Not too shabby, right?

*Update on K's headache that will never quit? Went to Children's Hospital in Boston and they ruled out anything drastic. They are calling it migraines, but my mother's gut is telling me to keep searching for a different answer. Next up, chiropractor and ENT, with potential allergy test.

*I was getting dirty looks writing out my Christmas card envelopes last night at the pool. Then I came home and one of my Facebook friends had spent the night wrapping and posted this picture...


She had better have a lot of family overseas where they need to send things out early!!

*Hopefully some decorating will get done this weekend! Do you have any plans?

5 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Which Facebook friend? You know, so I could go and share my being very, very impressed with her...seeing as I haven't even started shopping...YO!

I can't find my blog said...

I haven't done cards or shopped. I kinda suck.

Keetha Broyles said...

Those girls are cute as buttons and they sure do look like they enjoy each other's company.

I'd like a t-shirt like that for Fisherhubby.

He'd proudly wear it.

qandlequeen said...

I wonder what the magic number is for too many people for a family gathering? Me, coming from a small nuclear family and no extended family visiting, am overwhelmed by the numbers others are reporting. This year we had seventeen around the table(s) and that is dumbfounding. And we will only get bigger as the kids get married.

I should have had my cards done by now. Maybe next week. And wrapping won't happen until the 22nd and 23rd.

Bill Lisleman said...

I'll assume the elementary school dinner is not on Thanksgiving Day. That's a very interesting fun idea for the school kids.