Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Blond Listens to the News....

I haven't admitted or written about a "blond moment" in a few years, but I had one yesterday. If you want to read the 2 others that I speak of, you can go here and here. Go ahead, I will wait.....

Funny, right?

Anyway, yesterday I was at work and my friend Faith got a news flash on her phone that said this,

"A crash caused extensive travel delays for people trying to get off Cape during the midday hour. A trailer carrying a bobcat rolled over on the westbound side near Exit 4."

To give myself some credit, I went to Bates College where our mascot was a bobcat and an alum posted this picture on Facebook the other day...


So yes, I thought a bobcat was loose on Cape Cod. 

Last year, we had a bear on Cape Cod, I felt it only right to now have a bobcat loose....


No comments: