Friday, May 24, 2013

Frag'n Friday

Lots of bits and pieces for a very rainy Friday...

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Love Mrs. 4444's new button!!!



*I can't believe it is Memorial Day weekend already. The streets are already starting to get busy with traffic which ultimately says, "summer is here".

*I love Kindergarten. Case in point:
 Translation: What is your favorite food? Corn on the cob, don't forget the butter!

*I know the best family to stay with your kids when you go away (without them, yes, I went away without my sidekicks for 2 nights!!). The Hines family showed up last Friday with a box of Sharpies, a box of nail polish and a bunch of waxing strips. Kurt is an artist and drew tattoos on everyone and then waxed every one's eyebrows. The girls were in Heaven!!



*This is my favorite bridge in the world. It leads to Maine.


*Here is a picture of me on the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, ME which just so happens to be my favorite place in the world.
Why do I look so damn happy in this picture? Because I am in love with the person taking it.

To be continued....

9 comments:

Deb Santoro said...

Sue??? To be continued is not fair. Spill it! Raising my glass (coffee cup) in a toast to your happiness. Deb S

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

I love that you are in love, my friend <3

Dawn Saros-Kirk said...

Sounds like you had a great couple days to yourselves! And wow, your friend is really a good artist! I love the feather artwork. Have a fantabulous weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Getting away without your sidekicks? That would be so awesome! :) And it sounds like they had an awesome time, too. ;)

Love that picture of you - it exudes such joy and happiness! :)

Country Stars Shine Bright: Friday Fragments

Unknown Mami said...

Aww, I love your happy face.

nancygrayce said...

Love the kindergartener's note!! Too cute!

You really look happy!

Melisa said...

I'm sooooo happy for you!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Kari at A Grace Full Life said...

Ogunquit Maine is MY favorite place in the world!
I went there when I was nine or ten and fell in love.
Someday, I will go back....