Monday, May 5, 2014

Soupy

So, today I did a million things like every mom out there.

Some things I did OK, other things I could improve on.

Fine, I could improve on a lot...

I didn't do anything exceptional until I was a baseball game tonight.

One of the boys had a baseball game and I went and watched some of it. His brother said, "Hey Sue, Dad, catch this." And because I was paying attention or I was looking for stardom, I paid attention. He threw me a football with a nice spiral and I caught it. That's right. I caught it looking like it was no big deal.

Then, I threw it back to him.

And it spun in a tight spiral.

And I was right back in High School quarterbacking my Junior Powder Puff football team.


Ah, those were the days.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had the arm, Sue and evidently you still have it! Love that picture with one foot off the ground. OH, and you look so much better than the picture I saw of Mr. Brady tonight! You still got it!! :)