Friday, April 8, 2011

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea

A quick summary of the week before we head to NH for the Jump Rope regionals this weekend!

*The sun finally came out and it was warm enough to play outside with jackets anyway. Here is little dude and his sister enjoying some fresh air!!



*I'll stick with the cute kid theme and throw in pic of my adorable niece too...



*K and B tried on their summer clothes this week to see what they needed for April vacation in Florida. Seems that they grew a few inches since last year. Their shorts have now become daisy dukes. Yikes.

*My mom emailed me this little gem this week:

A woman is sitting at home on the veranda with her husband and she says: "I love you."


He asks: "Is that you or the wine talking?"


She  replies: "It's me ............... talking to the wine !!" 



*Happy weekend and keep your fingers crossed that B qualifies this weekend for Nationals in June!   

5 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, the jump rope regionals? That is so cool! Good luck to your daughter in that. Your niece is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed!!!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

GAH! The cuteness!!! Crossing all my bendables and wishing you much luck at regionals :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Ah yes, the sun is good. Hopefully we'll see some tomorrow.

Stopping by from FF.

Mrs4444 said...

I hate to break it to you, but all they seem to sell these days are Daisy Dukes!

LOVED the wine joke!LOL

Happy Easter!!