Monday, April 4, 2011

To Squee or Not to Squeeeee!

The online community uses certain words to express themselves.

There's woot-woot. As in "can I get a woot-woot?" It is used to celebrate something.

LOL "laugh out loud".

OMG "Oh my God!"

Squee! This is used when someone is excited about something.

The funny thing is trying to use them in public or real life. I am not sure I have ever heard anyone fist pump and say "woot-woot". I have heard people laughing, but not going around saying LOL instead. If I use OMG, it is usually with a valley girl twang for some reason.

This morning I used the word "Squeeeeee!". I received two looks of "are you kidding me?" from tween and teen. I couldn't help it. I was so excited that I had to express myself somehow. You are totally wondering what would cause me to squee out loud aren't you?

Kimballs' opened March 31 and we are going to NH this weekend so that means we can drive "that way" on the way home and stop for the best ice cream ever!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!!!

This is a picture of B that was taken a few years ago. Oddly enough, I wrote about Kimballs here in 2009. The size she is holding is a small.



Can you blame a girl for squeeing out loud?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummmmmmm! I may have to think about coming with you!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Woot-woot!!!

Tara R. said...

Ice cream is absolutely a 'squee-able' occurrence. *fist pump*