Monday, March 26, 2012

The Ants Go Marching One by One....

It's one of those weeks for the record books. No, not the heat, that was last week. This week, I must put on my new birthday sneaks and get moving. Here is the schedule for the week that I actually had to write out last night.


I know it looks like code, but I didn't have room to spell it all out. Basically it includes tennis, softball, swimming, 6 performances for K, 1 performance for B, 1 major fundraiser and yes, let's not even try to include dinner. It's crazy and it all begins at 2:00 every afternoon.

Thank goodness, I have time for wine and naps in the morning.

5 comments:

Tara R. said...

Ah... the family calendar! I have one of those too. Everyone has his/her own colored ink. If it isn't on the calendar, it isn't happening. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

WAIT - it doesn't say on Monday - take care of Mother and then take her to Dr. No wine or nap time today. It was nice of you to spend your birth day with the one who gave birth to you! Thanks, Sue and a great birthday to you! Love you!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Holy crud, now I'm tired and it's only Tuesday. Best regards to the swim crew and good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait! Wine AND naps in the morning? Oh, what is going on in Chatham...we don't start drinking wine until 4pm maybe 4:30pm. Wow, I'm impressed.

Oh, great, I missed your birthday. Oh, so what, you're only 11, 12 tops.

Melisa Wells said...

You need to hire a driver to help you out with that...

I just got up but now I'm tired again!