Friday, March 2, 2012

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea

Lot's of frags to get to today..... (If mine aren't enough for you, then go visit Mrs. 4444s on the button above)

*There is an ATM being introduced in California that does not dispense money. It dispenses something almost as good and at times I might think better......

CUPCAKES

That's right, a 24 hour cupcake ATM. You can also get tshirts, cupcake mix and doggie treats.  You never know when you might have a need to take your dog for a walk at 1am and wear a cupcake t-shirt while eating a cupcake.

*I am not typically a person who puts cute little animal videos on her blog, but I like sloths and this little one was too cute in his/her little jammies.


*There is no relaxing when you have teenagers. You never know when a simple conversation is going to turn on you.

*I survived looking at every one's warm vacation photos from February vacation.

*It's March and only a little more than a week away from turning the clocks ahead.
 More sunlight = happy me.

*There is a girl who is suing her college for not getting her out of her roommate situation. Her roommate allegedly had sex with men while she was sleeping in the same room. Why wasn't I smart enough freshman year to complain about my roommate who succeeded in having sex with most of the football team many times while I was sleeping in the same room? Thankfully she moved on after 1st semester to "tackle" another school's football team.

*I am not sure if I am allowed to mention it yet, but a blogger friend is coming to stay with me next weekend! Yippee! I am so excited!

*If you would love to donate or win some fantastic prizes go here to my bloggy friend Hallie's Organ donation fundraising page in honor of her son CJ.

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

Mmmmmm...cup cakes ATM?

Bill Lisleman said...

I just left a comment on your comment over at Mrs. 4444's blog. I didn't make the connection of your name on the comment but now I do remember reading some of your posts in the past. Just a suggestion - put your blog address in the DISQUS profile then other readers can just click on your name.

That roommate sex issue happened to you? One of our daughters had that problem but was able to find another roommate. Not only is it like sexually exposing yourself but possibly dangerous since the male might decide to hit on the roommate. I know college age people are likely to have sex but why in the same room with others.

Mrs4444 said...

My college roommate (when I transferred schools in the middle of the year and landed in her room) was a country bumpkin who graduated at age 17 and went a bit wild when she arrived. She ended up in the hospital for two weeks with the worse case of herpes her doctor had ever seen. Needless to say, I was happy she ended up dropping out and going back home.

I never realized that sloths were so cute. If only they remained that cute. Loved the video.

The cupcake reference made me think of the cakepop I tried at work today. I say tried because I had to go spit it out, instead of swallowing it. Who knew that anyone could mess up cake pops?!

Thanks for linking up this week! :)

Karen and Gerard said...

The sloth was cute with its fur on, poor thing.