My sister has started a blog, yes you can go see it here, and she's ready to go public. Going public in the sense that she's ready for more than 5 people to read it. Go ahead, go check it out..., I'll wait......
Back now? Great. Well, she tagged me to write 25 things about myself in a post. For my 100th post, I wrote 100 things about me over 4 days, here, here, here and here. So I thought I would spice things up a bit and write 25 things you need to know about me if you want to date me.
1. I am very allergic to furry animals.
2. So, that means that the only pet I could have is a fish or maybe a crocodile.
3. I am funny. At least I think I am.
4. I am independent.
5. I love my girls and my family more than anything.
6. Mutual respect is key to a relationship.
7. I love taking pictures.
8. So my Nikon is like my 3rd kid.
9. I like white wine.
10. But on a hot summer's day, I like cold beer.
11. Music is more important to me than TV.
12. I know how to use a hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, etc.
13. I like to write. (There's a surprise, right?)
14. I love being outdoors.
14a. Ticks scare me.
15. Showing affection is a good thing.
16. Too much PDA is not a good thing.
17. I am generous (to a fault sometimes).
18. I love the entire state of Maine.
19. Disney World is my favorite place to vacation.
20. I love exploring new places.
21. I am a planner.
22. Love the beach, love the ocean.
23. I don't smoke. Have never, will never.
24. I am a good cook and an even better baker.
25. I can be very sarcastic.
Maybe I will print this out and start passing it around at the grocery store?