Saturday, May 3, 2008
The moment you have all been waiting for....76-100. Let me say this last 25 have been harder to come up with. There are only so many interesting things about me. I have quieted 6 crazy 11 year olds down to watch a movie. If they aren't asleep after that, then they are getting benedryl. Of course I am just kidding! You'll have to wait for the synopsis of the Ooh La La Spa party till tomorrow. On to more important things...
76. When we go somewhere as a family, I drive.
77. I went to a leadership camp the summer before college and it was the best thing I could have done for myself. I went from shy quiet girl, to much more confident girl.
78. In my girls' eyes, I am cool because I have a blue chocolate phone.
79. Paradise By the Dashboard Light is my favorite song to sing very, very loud!
80. Did I mention I don't sing very well?
81. I like strawberry jelly with no seeds.
82. I am funny.
83. I asked DH if I had any annoying habits I could list and he said (while laughing), "Where should I begin?" I can't imagine what he was thinking about, but I guess I have some.
84. My grandfather used to work for Hoods and sometimes would drive the ice cream truck at fairs. Yup, guess who liked to hang out in the ice-cream truck.
85. This same grandfather(and grandmother) had a house on Lake Winnepesauke in NH. That's where I learned to water ski.
86. This is also where I gained my love of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches. My grandmother would give them to us with chips and mountain dew. How wired were we after those lunches?
87. I got a D in chemistry in HS.
88. I was a size 9 in shoes until I had my girls, now I am a 10. (Helloooo, flippers!)
89. I am a little bit of a control freak. (Just a wee bit, ok, maybe a little more than wee, but hey, I am working on it!)
90. I am more often than not, 5 minutes late for everything.
91. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
92. I use to sleep on the right side of the bed until my husband ousted me from it because he decided he liked it. We play musical beds in my house anyway, so as long as I have a bunch of pillows and a down comforter, I am happy.
93. Cancer runs in my family. This scares me.
94. Once upon a time, I collected a lot of cow stuff.
95. I have my own tool box and I am not afraid to use it.
96. My first job was in the snack bar on Ogunquit Beach. Icky.
97. That's probably why I went into retail soon after that.
98. I love the show The Deadliest Catch. Phil on the Cornelia Marie is my favorite captain.
99. I have more fake plants than live plants in my house. My brother got the green thumb in the family.
100. I like myself.
OK, that was tough, but now you know a little bit more about me. From some comments, I am seeing we are a lot more alike than different. And yay, my 100th post! On to the 200th!