Thursday, May 1, 2008

26-50 facts

3 thing to take care of first before I amaze you with the next 25 things about me. Number 1!
HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

Second, Carrie at Gremlin Wranglers is having a drawing to win one of her beautiful sketches! You have to sign up on her post(dated April 30th) and the drawing is May 7th.

Third, Michelle at My Semblance of Sanity is selling some beautiful namesakes and cards that she has created. 1/2 of her proceeds are going to pediatric cancer. This is a cause she is quite passionate about!

Now, more about me.....

26. I am really afraid of snakes.
27. I had a perm in 6th grade and wore a hooded sweatshirt to school (with hood on!)
28. In 8th grade, I forgot to wear a bra to school. My mom had to bring me one in a brown paper bag.
29. I do NOT throw like a girl.
30. I don't like pants tight on my stomach.
31. love fleece anything.
32. My 1st kiss was on Melissa's street in Gorham, ME with a boy named Allan. He said kissing me was like kissing a vice. Tell me I didn't have self esteem issues after that!

33. I love going to Disney World! It truly is the happiest place on earth!

34. I would love to swim with dolphins.


35. I got my first Nikon with changeable lenses from my parents for graduation from college.
36. My favorite color is pink.
37. I like to see/find the positive in everything.
38. I love the smell of babies.
39. When I was younger, I kissed a Boston Red Sox player's mailbox. He lived in my town.
40. I love watching old SNL skits with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin and Martin Short.
41. Grapes are my favorite fruit.
42. I could never be a vegetarian.
43. I worry more about my family and friends than I do myself.
44. 16 Candles, Better Off Dead, National Lampoon's Vacation series, Caddyshack and Dirty Dancing are movies that I have seen so much, I can quote most of the lines.


45. I love photographing flowers (OK, second to my kids)
46. I love birthdays!
47. I am an Aries.
48. I have never done drugs, smoked pot or cigarettes. (Scout's honor)
49. My heart breaks when my girls are in pain.
50. My parents, my sister and brother in law, my in laws, my brother in law and sister in law(and my 3 nephews) all live within 10 miles of me.

1/2 way through! Stay tuned for more interesting, unbelievable, incredible facts about ME!

6 comments:

KathyLikesPink said...

Wow, truly, we have a lot in common. I should go through and send you the #'s of the items I am am the same!

This is a great post!

Suburbia said...

Well done for even trying this! I don't think there are 100 things about me!!!

Wineplz said...

ditto on #26, 33 (had honeymoon there), 34, 42 (love me some steak too much!), and 48 (although you'd never guess by reading my ramblings).

scargosun said...

Bring on the next 25!

We can totally have a blogger meet up when I come up there.

Don Mills Diva said...

OMG - like kissing a vice! I love that - I'm going to assume that he was NOT being lieteral and that he was actually being poetic - love it!

Wendi said...

Oh my Sue...we have so much in common according to this list. It is amazing what you can learn about someone in one of these "speed-dating" posts- huh?
Thanks for sharing...I am on to facts 51-75...see you there!