Things I have learned this week....
* Days can really fly by some weeks.
* I haven't lost my knack at relating to 2 year olds. (I started nannying one very cute boy this week)
* My shoulder can still do the back seat reach. (As related to 2 yr old dropping books)
* The playgroup I once took the girls to, is just as great now.
* Do not volunteer for the talent show next year that is not even in your kids' school, no matter how much you like seeing the other kids perform. (It takes a lot, lot, lot of time)
* Weathermen lie.
* I am very ready for spring.
* I would be rich if I got a quarter for every time I thought about writing my blog.
* It's a bad idea to give your husband's old cell phone number to your daughter and not tell all his friends. (Naked pictures are NOT something an 11 year old wants to see.)
I still have 2 1/2 days to learn more this week. Watch out!