Black Friday is like a fun game for me. I love, love, love getting a bargain! Last year I wrote down these tips for Black Friday shopping
Here are some suggestions for Black Friday shopping:
1. Do your research. I scoured the ads yesterday and wrote down what I wanted to get in each store, what time they opened and clipped any coupons needed.
2. Set out your outfit the night before, so you can hop out of bed and right into it. Don't forget your socks (I did). And don't dress too warm, malls are hotttttttt!
3. If you have a few stores to get to, do not browse in the beginning stores. Get what you need and get out. If you have time and money left over, then you can relax and browse.
4. I stay away from Best Buy. The people mental for the 4 $300 computers in the store scare me.
5. Smile. It really freaks some people out how you can be so happy at 6am.
Do you see number 4 where I state that I stay away from Best Buy because the people scare me? Case in point, some family in Florida started camping out in front of the store yesterday (that would be Monday people)!! They don't even know what is on sale yet, but they know it is going to be good and they want to be FIRST!
Will they fire up the grill and have grilled turkey on Thursday? Will they eat and drink too much and lose their gaming skills and give up their first in line spot? Will they be too sore from camping out on the sidewalk to get up Friday morning to stumble into Best Buy? Will someone steal their camping stuff while they are in Best Buy? I seriously hope the news people grab these people on their way out of the store to see what they bought.
If anyone knows these people in Florida, could you tell them I need a new fridge? Thanks.