It's time to catch up on a few blog things. For instance awards! Yippee, KathyLikesPink and BecauseWendiSaysSo both gave me this great award.
It is a reminder to be an organ donor. Thank girls! I think if anyone is happening by my blog on a hot summer's day and would like it, then please take it. It is an important cause!
I was also tagged to do 2 memes. One was so long ago, I forgot. OOops. But Scargosun tagged me today, so I haven't forgotten it yet and will therefore get right to it.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. I just finished Jess Riley's 1st book called Driving Sideways. Ironically enough it is about organ donation. See how I tied that in to the award? Pure genius I tell you. It is fantastic and a great story!
2. Like Jen over at Scargosun, I too despise fruit and chocolate together unless we are talking about chocolate and banana. Especially if we are talking about chocolate and bananas in a crepe......mmmmmmmmyummy!
3. I have a french student here for 3 weeks. Today I learned that waffle in french is gouffe and in France they don't have maple syrup.
4. According to my friend Elizabeth, who just was visiting me, I was not honest and open enough in my 100 things posting. I guess I was suppose to write about how generous and giving I am . Yeah, like I am going to write about that :)
5. I have a beautiful picture of sunflowers on my desktop right now.
6. I am really scared of scary movies. I cannot be in the same room if one is on tv and my DH is watching it.
7. I could probably recite to you the entire movie of 16 Candles. I am kind of annoying to watch it with, because I say all the lines before the actors. Of course I crack myself up!
So, who to tag..... If you so desire
Wonderful World of Weiners she will come up with some beauties I am sure.
KathyLikesPink when she gets back from her vacation.
FromTalbotstoTarget when she gets out of her pool long enough.
BecauseWendiSaidSo because I say so.
WinePlz because everybody needs some wine.
Caution600 because she is smart and funny.
OK, I can count, that was only 6, the 7th is up for grabs. Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Beuller??