Monday, November 10, 2008

Disney

In a week we are headed to the Magical World of Disney!!!!

Are we excited? Yeah, just a little!!!!!

We have been to the 'world' a few times (OK, the girls have gone like 4 times already). We haven't been in 3 years though, so we are psyched!

Of course, for kicks, we have a kid with a broken foot this time, but we will not let her pain slow us down! Actually, her foot is doing pretty well and she only needs the boot for another month or so. We will be hooking up with a wheelchair or stroller for when she(or hubs-yeah right) gets tired.

So my question to my bloggy friends is "What is your greatest Disney tip?" Bring them on, I have a few myself, but would like to hear yours. We are staying at the Carribean Beach Resort on Disney property.

M-I-C K-E-Y Why? Because we love you! M-O-U-S-E!!!!!

9 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

You absolutely MUST see "Fantasmic" at MGM. Seriously. And get there nice and early for good seats. Also at MGM, the 50's diner is always good for a laugh.

EPCOT? OOOOOH, my favorite. Ride Test Track a few times for me.

I'm thinking on the fly so I don't have any other tips on the top of my head, but I'll get back to you if I think of something really important. :)

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite was the very first when my girls were 5 and 7. It was also their first plane ride. As we were descending through the clouds into Orlando my youngest burst into tears. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I thought we were going to Disney World, this looks just like our world." Ahh, memories of long ago.
We haven't been in 9 years and that trip was with our grandchildren. That trip of course was a favorite too. All of them were, you just can't not enjoy WDW.

Caution/Lisa said...

We have never been! My kids have been cheated and they like to tell us that on a regular basis :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

They were all great. And I'm coming with you. Don't care that I wasnt invited. I'm already packed.

Hallie :)

Sarah Clapp said...

We've only been once with Charlie, and it was last March, so you probably already know this tip. But you can reserve rides (I think two at a time), so you don't have to wait in line. I'd do that for the rides that are popular and have evil waiting lines.

I agree with Melisa, I like the 50's diner too.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Having a wheelchair actually might get you to the front of the line faster. I grew up in Fla and would go all the time as a kid but it's been a dozen years since I last went- my sr year of high school! I am gasping that it has been that long!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Thanks you guys! I figured you would come along Hallie, so I got you a ticket too.
I'm going to find a poodle skirt to wear to the 50's diner!

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Best Disney Tip -
Bring LOTS of money (you're going to need it)
Just kidding....
(not really)

You should consider a side trip down our way to Busch Gardens...
We LOVE it there!

Have a wonderful time and as PP Croc mentioned.... the wheelchair angle may work to your advantage!

Mags said...

I'm looking forward to your review of Disneyworld. We're going for the first time in January. My kids are excited, but I'm over the moon. :)