Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Horse Show

Halloween weekend kicked off Friday afternoon with a special Halloween horse show! The girls dressed up themselves and their horses. K was an Arabian princess riding her camel, Simba. B is not so into riding so she was ribbon girl! Everyone won first place! They paraded around the neighborhood and then came back for the egg and spoon race. Remember as a kid when you had to run with an egg on a spoon? Well try doing that on horseback! K's egg broke all over her saddle!








It's always good manors for your camel to kiss your goat.




OK, now I have Miley Cyrus' song "Hoedown Throwdown" going through my head....

8 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the horse smooching the goat!!

Hallie ;)

Unknown said...

Sue those are great pics! Looks like a fun time!

KatBouska said...

How fun is that!?! I wish WE had horses to ride around the block!

Captain Dumbass said...

I probably couldn't walk with an egg.

Mrs4444 said...

What heartwarming photos...

Momo Fali said...

You have no idea how jealous my daughter is right now.

k a t i e said...

I dreamed of me being the girl in those photos since the age of 3. Heaven!

Now, at 23, my dream has come true - and I can't even get on the darn horse bareback! (Think 'bucking bronco')

It looks like an absolute blast and I LOVE their costumes! Maybe next year I'll dress up...check my blog and you'll see I've got Christmas covered!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?