Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OshKosh O'My Gosh!!



I was so happy to be a guest at the grand opening of the new OshKosh B'Gosh store at the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA last week!

My girls wore OshKosh when they were little. I believe I have expressed before how much I loved them in their pink and white striped overalls! OshKosh offers quality, inexpensive clothing for kids; newborn to size 12. Denim and cotton are the 2 themes that go throughout the store. Although, they have some fancier party clothes just in time for the holiday season.

We were greeted with a $50 gift card for us to use and a $25 gift card to giveaway, use as a bookmark, spend (You are in luck, I am giving it away :). The staff at the store were friendly, offered us snacks, water,  coffee and were so helpful if we had questions.

Oh, if only my girls were still 8 years old..... Cute, right?


I swooned when I saw the overall section. I love babies in overalls!


The store paid attention to details. This little red wagon was the base of a table of jeans.


Along with shopping, I got to meet 9 other Boston area bloggers! I had met Christy in NYC, but it was a treat to meet everyone else! I look forward to many more events with these fantastic ladies!


So, basically in less than an hour, I met a great group of women and did my Christmas shopping for my niece and little dude and his little sister. Here are some of Baby R's winter apparel. (Notice 2 pairs of overalls!!!)


And here is the shirt little dude will love. The boy loves trucks, what can I say? I think they made this shirt especially for him!



So, how might you be able to win that $25 gift card that you can use online or in a store???
1. Leave me a comment about OshKosh.
2. Follow my blog.
3. Like OshKosh on Facebook.
4. For you Facebook stalkers who don't like to comment on here, you can comment on As Cape Cod Turns' FB page.

Please leave a separate comment for each.

If I do not have your email address, leave it for me. I will draw a name on Wednesday night the 20th and announce the winner on Thursday. (Please, you are all winners in my book, but I can only pick one of you for the gift card.)

6 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I love OshKosh. My daughter has a little vest from them.

Claudya Martinez said...

I follow your blog.

Donna said...

Cute! Fun giveaway, I wouldn't mind winning it!

Anonymous said...

I love getting my Godsons clothes there when he was a baby! Now my friends are having kids so it would be perfect.

MISS YOU!!!!xo

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect.

Anonymous said...

I like you on Facebook ! :)