Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sundays in My City

Unknown Mami


Check out pictures from around the world here.

I know I have mentioned the playground that we went to Monday that was so cool. I wanted to wait to share the pictures for today. This is Puma Park in Truro. It is the most artistic playground that I have ever been to. K, B, little dude and I had so much fun!

The benches have different types of Cape fish on them and other animals.


K enjoyed the climbing wall.


All 3 enjoyed the tire swing!


There was a very cool mural that seconded as a wall.



K thinks she can still fit in the baby swing seats.


Little dude was in 7th Heaven with the big sandbox.


OK, this shark so cracked me up. Of course, I had to have fun with it.


Pretty happy girls for being eaten by a shark...


Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Tara R. said...

That looks like a cool park. The shot on the tire swing is a fun snap.

Mrs4444 said...

That does look like a lot of fun. Clearly, there's a lot of love that went into that park. Everyone looks very happy :)

Sonya said...

Oh wow..Im so loving the Mural! Fantastic pics :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Awesome time I love the shark pictures! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Melisa Wells said...

I love the shark! Looks like a great place!

Claudya Martinez said...

I love this place. I'm particularly fond of the shark.

Marla said...

What a fun day. Even with being eaten by a shark.

Marla said...

What a fun day. Even with being eaten by a shark.

BLOGitse said...

Never seen happy girls eaten by a shark!
Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Love that climbing wall!

Joanne Olivieri said...

What a great way to spend your day. I love tire swings and those murals are very creative. Thanks for letting us share the fun.