Sunday, August 30, 2009

Looky Who's on my Dashboard!

Yes, this is on my car dashboard at the moment.

And yes, that is a vintage 1980 something Michael Jackson doll.

Complete with silver sequined glove and socks.

My girls found it in the basement this weekend. I don't think they believed me when I told them I had one. Haha!

For many years, my brother would give out "action figure" type dolls for Christmas. I am not sure how this started, but he was giddy every Christmas time when pe0ple opened up his gift. Some other beauties were Mr. T, Donald Trump, and Mr. Incredible. I think the stupid economy got in the way eventually, because no one has been blessed with one in awhile.

I will know that the economy has hit rock bottom when my mom does not give him Legos every Christmas.

For now, Michael and I will be singing Thriller around town.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

SurprisedMom said...

Sing out loud, sing out proud. You and Michael will make an interesting pair tooling around town. LOL.

Melisa Wells said...

That is a hilarious tradition!

You'd better put Michael in the glovebox when you go into the grocery store; that doll is probably worth something now and he might get kidnapped! (even on the Cape! haha)

Anonymous said...

lol. I have Mr. T on my dashboard but as the voice on my GPS. There's a site called Navtones that does loads of real celebrities as GPS voices. You should get the Mr. T voice and put Mr. T back on your dash. (They don't have Jacko, just checked)

Nice one though, it made me laugh.

Summer said...

Keep MJ safe, someone may want him!

Vodka Mom said...

he kicks ass. and so do you.


(I won't mention the part about him being a pervert. Shhhhh.)

♥ Braja said...

Did she just say pervert and ass in the same sentence?
:))))

Tara R. said...

That is awesome. Too bad he can't serenade you each morning on our way to work.

Mrs4444 said...

I love it! There's always E-Bay...I'll bet such characters are going for a steal these days!

Anonymous said...

tetsCalay [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]