Monday, August 10, 2009

Notable Quoteable

Phew, I am back from the woods of Maine where there was no internet service. It was painful to not have internet. I don't even have it on my phone. You are feeling my pain, right? Anyway, I have lots to tell and pictures to share, but I need to 'tame the beast' first. The beast would be the mess of my house and the laundry that has finally arrived via Pony Express from Blogher. I did want to leave you with the best quote that a friend of mine's 4 year old conjured up while we were in Maine.

"Mommy, who created people? God or Barack Obama?"

8 comments:

Evansmom said...

Where in Maine were you? I always find it interesting to see where those "from away" (as we Mainers call them) deem the backwoods of Maine or way up Maine.

Of course, I can't say too much as I now live in "Northern Massachusetts" aka southern Maine!

Hope you had a great time - the weather was great!

Manic Mommy said...

God made them. Barack makes them better.

SurprisedMom said...

And you answered . . .

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Ha! Wasn't my kid, so I didn't have to answer!

Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME. I like Manic Mommy's answer best :) I missed you! Welcome home!

♥ Braja said...

I think it was God.

And yeah, I'm feelin' your pain :)))
xoxox

Caution/Lisa said...

Congrats on your win!!

Life w/o internet is miserable. Glad you survived!

Mrs4444 said...

Poor thing, you. Don't know how I would have survived. Welcome home!!