Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big is Now BIGGER!

Business 2 Blogger

3 very smart bloggers have created a new site for bloggers that want to go big and for businesses that want to go bigger. Since I am going "big time" (in my own mind anyway), I thought this was a perfect opportunity to join them. I am holding them responsible (not really you guys, don't worry) to get me something to write about on my review blog. Go ahead and check them out! They are also on Facebook.

8 more days until the opening ceremonies for the winter Olympics! Thanks to Justine, I realized that a lot of you may not know about my past as a competitive ski racer. Yes, my dream was to be in the Olympics. So for a few posts during the next week, I will be schooling you in alpine skiing. You will be very popular at cocktail parties when you can explain the difference between slalom and giant slalom. You can thank me later.

5 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

I think it's the lack of that very knowledge about slalom that had held me back socially. Thank-you!

KathleenKMM said...

I am delighted for skiing lectures that come from someone other than my boyfriend, who thinks he is the ski king of the universe. (He used to be a ski instructor.)

Evansmom said...

Competitive ski racer? Cool Beans!

Justine said...

Hmmm... I'm intrigued about this bigger bigger crapola. Whatever the hell you said!

Ooh, slalom. Can't wait. LOL

Justine :o )

Texasholly said...

Ha! Thanks for the B2B shout out and I will be back for my skiing lesson.