Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Going Big Time

I am trying to go big time with my blog. Haha. Yes, that is what the 6th sinus infection of the season will do for you. Lots of time with my computer lately. So, you may notice that I started with changing my picture. I have also started a review blog (www.ascapecodreviews.blogspot.com), although I need something to review. I made a page for ascapecodturns on facebook, so come on over and fan me. Yup, I am big time. Basically I am just following along Melisa with one S' bread trail. She is my mentor. I guess that means I will be having my own livestream show soon too. Does anyone want to be my partner in that? She and Weaselmomma are quite the comedic team. They have a show this Friday actually.

Let's see, who would be best to have as a show cohost?



*I could have the Gorton's Fisherman. He could give out the weather reports for the fishermen of Cape Cod. He could tell people what the fish of the day was. He could do a cooking segment on how to cook fish sticks.

*I could have one of my girls. Then you would get the tween update on Cape Cod. The latest fashion for middle schoolers, the schedule of events for the weekends and what you should be doing for homework.



*I could have one of the guys from the Ocean Spray Cranberry commercials. They are pretty funny and could show you around the best bogs of Cape Cod. That may be an unknown fact to my midwest friends, that Cape Cod is home to many hundreds of cranberry bogs.

*I could have Gretel. Then you would know the best beaches to let your dog run on, the best places for your dog to "do it's business" and the latest and greatest in dog treats.

Well, Melisa and Weaselmomma, I don't think you have to worry quite yet. Obviously I have to go through many audition tapes before I chose my co-host. I might have to come out to Chicago and be a guest host on your show for practice. Or maybe you could do a show on location on Cape Cod. I'll get the Gorton's Fisherman, just say when.

9 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Love what you've done with the place! Sure, I'll co-host, any reason to visit one of my most favorite places in the world :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Can't believe my name wasn't on the list. You could have AT LEAST put me below Gretel.

Hallie

Tara R. said...

The header photo is awesome.

The Ocean Spray guys are hilarious. They would be good, but Gretel would bring in the untapped canine demographic. And, you might be able to get Weaselmomma's Matilda to guest on your show.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Their livestream show is a lot of fun!! I think they need a third co-host though, one who will say the bad things they are thinking but can't say because Michael's Daddy is watching and it has to be a PG show. FUCK THAT! hahahah.

Unknown said...

if i lived on the cape i would sooo co-host with you! I just became a fan...oh and i hope you get to feeling better soon sinus infections are NO fun

Melisa Wells said...

I LOVE the new look!

You can come and be our third co-host anytime, as long as you understand we don't "work blue". :) Obvs Manic had a problem with that! haha

I think any of the co-hosts you listed would be great, but you forgot one: CARSON KRESSLEY! Why not?

Justine said...

I have not one frickin' clue what the hell you're talking about! ROFLMAO

Justine :o )

WeaselMomma said...

This is hysterical! I like the Ocean Spray guys as your co-hosts and I had no idea that Cape Cod has cranberry bogs. Thanks for the shoutout!

KathleenKMM said...

I think the Gorton's Fisherman should alternate with Gretel, but that's just me. :)