Friday, July 30, 2010

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea

Fridays are a time to collect all those bits and pieces and random photos and throw them into one post and call it organized. Yeah, I am organized. Go see how other Friday Fragmenters are organized too!

*I always like to download my photos and find that "someone" (aka B) has been playing with my camera. Here is a shot of little dude after she set him up as a rapper.


*This summer has been the summer of "Life". I am referring to Life the game. This is how I will find B, K and cousin J many a day...

*I am very nervous to go to NYC for Blogher. Not because I am nervous about meeting people. I am nervous about getting lost in a city. I am not a city girl. I am a beach girl. So I am bringing a toddler leash so Melisa can keep track of me. I am thinking we will look something like this....

*When these roll into town....

it means either hurricane or sharks. Yup, the sharks are back. I wrote about their appearance last year here and here.

*B has been watching a lot of baking shows this summer. She decided to don her Chef coat and make a cake from scratch the other day. Thankfully, Cousin J showed up and became her sous-chef.


They went with a nautical theme....

*Bon Apetite! And happy weekend!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby and I are craving a slice of that cake! Amazing work B!

Darci said...

The photo of your son is too cute :) Stopping over via Mrs.4444's.

Melisa Wells said...

THAT is hilarious. I'm sure we'll look just like that, except you'll look more like a girl, and I probably won't wear my tiara at all times. haha

Don't worry, I won't let you get lost!! :)

scargosun said...

That cake is great!!! The other news story...the tourist that got shot in Dennis...we found out a couple days later that that family was renting from a good friend of my Mom's. Very odd.

They need to leave the sharks alone. IMHO.

Evansmom said...

Yummy on the cake!

Kinser said...

I like the cake.....go Brooke ... back to good ole fashion fun!

Heather said...

wow, that cake is AWESOME! i am so impressed with that! :)

i'm sure melisa will take care of ya in NYC. don't worry!

Anonymous said...

You won't get lost! I'll give you my cell! I can find you anywhere in my city :)

I kinda want to see you & Melisa with the toddler leash! LOL!

Michelle said...

That is a really cool looking cake. They did a great job.

and the leash thing? I don't think Melisa is THAT much taller than you. C'mon, let's be realisstic here ;)

Tara R. said...

The little rapper is too cute!

I think I'll still take hurricanes over sharks any day. Stay safe, and outta the water!

Unknown said...

NYC is the easiest city to navigate in the whole world.
Can you speak English, Sue? No problem.
Have a fabulous time.

Mrs4444 said...

Holy Cow! That cake looks awesome. And how beautiful does B look in that photo? She sure is growing up.

I assume you made it home??haha