Monday, July 12, 2010

Summertime Sillies

My body is plotting against me...

My refrigerator is also plotting against me....

The boxes of stuff to unpack seem to multiply like rabbits during the night....

So I gave up and took the girls out to dinner.

It was very nice and relaxing.

When we came home, they wanted to practice some dance thing, but needed to do it outside.

When I checked a few minutes later, this is what I saw...



Evidently they were "digesting for 5 minutes".

After 5 minutes, this is what I saw...




I love the summertime sillies!

6 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I just can't believe how tall they've grown. Seriously!

(nice job with the iMovie! ;) )

Shell said...

That video is so cute!

I HATE unpacking.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great video!

I say don't unpack just bring that bag to blogher! LOL

Just kidding!

Michelle said...

So cute. But ummm that's the song that I tried out for cheerleading to my sophomore year in high school. It is now permanently stuck in my head. And I have a need to do MY dance routine to it (and yes, I did make the squad).

Mrs4444 said...

Me, too. So cute. I have a very similar video of my two from a few summers ago... :)

SurprisedMom said...

Ah, the summertime sillies. How cute! I have a smile on my face.