Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Help a Mom Out, Would Ya?

To the Makers of Confetti Frozen Pancakes,

Really?

I have never had a problem getting my kids to eat pancakes from the moment I started giving them solid food. Many times we even have pancakes for dinner. It is fun to have the choice of regular size or mini size, I will give you that. However, different flavors of pancakes have never even been desired.

So why are you taunting my kids with confetti pancakes? Couldn't you make confetti frozen corn or confetti milk or confetti fish sticks? Those items I do have a hard time getting my kids to consume. Maybe you could figure out how to grow zucchini with confetti in it? How about asparagus with confetti? I might even eat asparagus if it had confetti in it.

These are just some ideas for you while you are sitting around trying to screw with the minds of parents who's main concern is getting their kids to eat vegetables and drink milk.

If you'll excuse me, I need to sprinkle some confetti on my salad.

Sincerely,
Connie Fett Tee

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO Sue...truer words were never spoken...confetti will make a kid eat anything!

Lisa Genova said...

Ethan won't eat my pancakes! And he won't drink juice from a juice box. What kind of crazy toddler am I dealing with? Clearly, he's part of the crazy target consumer segment who needs confetti in his pancakes. Great. :)

Claudya Martinez said...

Yup, I wouldn't think that pancakes needed help.

Maybe confetti liver and onions.

Joan said...

I cracked up at your signature...lol

Anonymous said...

I think you're on to something. You should totally patent confettie vegetables!

Justine said...

ROFLMAO! Madison loves these, Mikayla hates them!

Justine :o )

Stephanie R. said...

LOL! Isnt that the truth.
Maybe if my green beans were bright and fun my kids might manage to get them down!

Caution/Lisa said...

Seriously, Sue, get your confetti veggi food division up and running and you'll be RICH!