Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Memory Lane

Seriously, in January, I have to rack my brain for something to blog about. I can only complain about the weather so many times before it gets a bit redundant. So today I went back to when I first started storing pictures on my computer to see what I could find.

B, in these pictures, is in 1st grade. So sweet and innocent!
And she still likes jumping waves today!


K is in 3rd grade in these pictures. She looks so young! And her face was still roundish!


Often times I would get a nice shot and then they would deteriorate into something like this...

Nice to see that some things haven't changed...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Those girls are my favorite along with their mother and aunt! Nana

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Okay, that last one made me blow snot!!!

Anna Lefler said...

*snort*

Love those candid shots. Nice to know we're not the only one sticking our tongues out!

:-D Anna

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The last pic is amazing!!

Hallie :)

Melisa Wells said...

All of them fab pics, but the last one is AWESOME.

Justine said...

Oh man, I LOVE these! K's hair is SO gorgeous. Well, both of them have gorgeous hair but I so love a redhead!

Justine :o )

Captain Dumbass said...

So you're saying my demon monkeys are just going to grow up into bigger versions of the hell spawn they are now?

Is that what you're saying?!

Momo Fali said...

It's also nice to know that I am not alone in having Lots of pictures like that last one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara R. said...

That last shot is awesome! There is still a lot of love there, priceless.

Anonymous said...

hehe! Cute!

Mags said...

Love these pics!!!