Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sing Me a Song

My sister and brother in law bought the girls a Memorex Sing Stand Home Karaoke System for Christmas. This one gift has provided us with hours of amusement. You can actually plug your ipod into the microphone stand and sing with all the songs. You don't see the words like real Karaoke, but you sing along with the artist.

Or you use it to call your kids to dinner when they are upstairs playing.

When you invite some friends for dinner and provide accessories, adult beverages for the adults, fake champagne for the kids and said Karaoke system. You get a bunch of belly laughing. I am not allowed to put on the video (kids said so), but they didn't say anything about pictures. The girls LOVE dressing up their cousin (and truly, I don't think he minds too much).


Then if you give the "I'm too cool for this singing nonsense" cousin your camera, things can get a little out of hand!

This is his dad putting a sparkly silver belt on his head.

1/2 a pic of B singing away.

A blurry pic of K...

I think he was channeling Austin Powers when he told K to give him her best tiger impression. "You're a tiger. Think like a tiger. Give me a grrrr".

All in all, if you are looking to spice up your January, I highly recommend this mic stand. (And some wine and a camera.)

3 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

That does look like fun. I might get a little word challenged without a screen though. This has me concerned.

Justine said...

Hot damn, video of this would have been perfect!

Justine :o )

Mrs4444 said...

These are great pics! Looks like a lot of fun :)