The nicest Mom on the team (other than me, lol) had quite a week in Texas. On the plane ride home, we had to actually document what went wrong during her week because even her husband wouldn't have believed it.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you want to think twice when traveling with Suzy and her 2 (adorable) kids...
10. Her plane was delayed in Chicago for 4 hours due to tornado warnings and thunderstorms.
9. When she got to the hotel, at 4 am, they had given away her room and she and her 2 kids had to sleep in a king size bed.
8. Picky eater kids wanted hot dogs. Went to a rest. for take out of hot dogs and there were none.
7. Kid number one spilled meal on hotel room floor complete with ketchup.
6. After a big meal the next day at the Rainforest Cafe, kid number 2 did too many twirls in the pool and puked in it.
5. Potential terrorist attack at hotel. (Somebody called in and said there was a bomb there.)
4. Kid number 1 gets stomach bug and pukes in the bushes, flower beds etc before getting to hotel room.
3. While getting dinner for kid number 2, a stray deaf dog jumps into car. Dog is lured out with french fry, owner called, dog returned home.
2. On the way to return rental car, a man in pjs informs us that power is out that's why gas pump isn't working. On the way out of gas station, pj man backs up his car and hits us. Thankfully no damage!
1. Kid number 2 gets stomach bug as plane is taking off. No time to use barf bag.
I haven't heard from her since we got back from Texas. She claims she was spending the next week at Disney, but after Texas, she may have just ended up in a psych ward somewhere.....