Friday, November 8, 2013

Frag'n Friday

Half-Past Kissin' Time


I love Fridays because I can be completely random....

*A friend of mine just posted on Facebook that she was going to a restaurant by herself for dinner. This is one thing that amazes me. I have a hard time going out and eating my myself. Let me rephrase that, it paralyzes me to think of going out to eat by myself. And yes, I have done it, but only for breakfast or lunch, never dinner. Are you ok with going out alone?

*My sister and my niece started potty boot camp today (you know, for my niece, not my sister. She's been trained for awhile now). The diaper fairy came last night and took away all the diapers.


And left the bathroom set up, I guess. Who else has the choice of 2 potties, reading material, stickers and toys in the bathroom?

*I cannot tell you how happy, happy, happy I am that we have a 3 day weekend this weekend. Please thank a veteran. I know I will!!

*Found this on my frenemy, Pinterest, the other day and really liked it.


*One month in the new house and it is getting almost put together. I am hoping to take advantage of some time this weekend to hang some pictures and change some sheets. I know, I know, big goals, but I have got to start somewhere!

*Movie rental suggestion for the weekend? Watch The Heat. It is so flippin' funny!!!!

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I LOVE going out alone. I prefer being with friends like you, or my family, but I do love eating dinner or going to the movies alone, too!

Leslie Harris said...

It's been ages since I've gone to eat by myself. Next time Hubby takes the kiddies out somewhere for a couple of hours, I'm going to take myself out to lunch. Thanks for the great idea. :)

Mrs4444 said...

Wow, that Daniel; what a piece of work. Pretty pathetic attempt at sincerity, claiming to have been a lurker for months. That's a new one.haha

Anyway...glad you're happily settling in.

I definitely do not miss potty training days!

I have never considered dining-in alone; I always take that food to go when I'm alone. Mr.4444 eats alone a lot on the road. He says it sucks, but it's allowed him to be more observant, and he's actually given two people the Heimlich when others around them were paralyzed with surprise.