Sunday, November 3, 2013

Who's Our There Reading This?

You never know who reads your blog.

One day, a man friend said to me at the gas station while I was pumping gas, "Sue, I really like your blog." You could have knocked me over with a feather, I was so surprised that this big burly guy read my blog. Then I came to find out that some of the police dept and fire dept read my blog. ("Hi guys!") Then, one day, a couple of K's friends came over and said, "Sue, we really like your blog. You should write about us." Gee, it's like I am famous. Or not, but a girl can dream.

So today, I want to highlight a few of K's friends. The bunch of them went on "adventures" this summer. That's what they called them anyway. I am pretty sure that most "adventures" were to Wendy's. I even have a Wendy's eat-in tray to prove it. 

They are upstanding guys. K went to the prom with one of them. They are seniors this year, which means that we will all miss them next year. They drop in, they pick up K at random times and they help when you need it.

The girls and I recently moved into a house with my boyfriend and his children. We needed help with a   refrigerator. K was at work, so I called, "her boys" and asked if they could help at all. They dropped whatever they were doing to help out and rocked the whole moving thing. Seriously, they made the refrigerator look like it was toy Styrofoam. I guess that's something that they could fall back on if the whole college thing doesn't work out.




So, "boys" here is your post. I will be happy to write many more posts about you, but you have to come actually hang out with me for a day. Or, since I told you I would take your senior pictures, there is sure to be a good post in that.

The good news for the rest of us is that there are some good kids in today's society that you can count on!

2 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

"Her boys" are awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Good for kids to be getting good press! There are so many of them around that should be getting praise!