Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Here Comes Turkey Day, Here Comes Turkey Day



Thanksgiving is fast approaching.

This strikes many emotions in people.

Joy being with your family.

Anxiety being with your family.

And, yes, every emotion in between.

I love my family and am lucky enough to live near many of them. Actually right across the street from my sister, brother in law and niece.

My brother sent me the funniest Thanksgiving link I have seen in awhile. I do not condone drinking this much, but some of the reasons for drinking are pretty funny. So, have a sip of soda or water if you do not like to drink. Or have another piece of pie. Just realize that probably more than half of these things happen at your dinner.

#13 and #14 are the funniest and the main reason why I wear yoga pants to Thanksgiving dinner.


1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

#22 was my favorite; I could totally eat five rolls!lol