Thursday, November 7, 2013

Transfor-Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday, Transformation Tuesday, there are so many "days" out there thanks to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.  I am combining the first 2 days mentioned. I found this picture of me from the late 70's and I am going to go with the guess that I am around 11?  Please admire the nicely chopped hair in a straight line.


This is the throwback:

I got my hair cut (OK, and maybe colored) today. (Hi Kelly!!) I laughed when I looked in the mirror and thought of this picture. 

The transformation:

Sort of similar haircuts, right? I am going to have to say, though, that I like today's a little bit better.

4 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Adorable, I miss your face.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your eyes and the smile is beautiful! Love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Know you anywhere...cute, cute, cute!
"X"

Melisa Wells said...

Pretty in both pictures. :)