Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goggles Are Good For Many Reasons

I am thinking that my family had something going way back when. You know how it is cool to wear goggles after you win the world series and celebrate in the locker room? God forbid you get any champagne in those pretty eyes of yours. 

Well, evidently, my brother had it going on at our holiday meals. 

Here is a picture of him eating Christmas dinner at the "kids table" with my sister. I am not sure that they were shooting champagne at each other, but I do know that when my sister really laughs at something, you never know what is going to come flying out. Good thinking, Tommy!!



Speaking of champagne and world series celebrations.....(I am from Boston, of course I had to tie this in to my post). The Red Sox had a rolling parade through Boston today that ended up in the Charles River. They use the duck boats for these parades and my sister's sister-in-law or my brother-in-law's sister, however you want to look at this, once drove the duck boats for a living. Somehow, she wrangled her way into driving one today and I saw her from the comfort of my couch. I am almost famous because I know her, I am pretty sure.


I stole this picture off of her Facebook page because I love it. She and her friend/band mate Tad (who drove one of the other duck boats) got their picture taken with THE COP. So awesome.

#Winning!!