Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend News

So the spa party was a blast. Thanks to my Mom and sister for being technicians in the "salon". Straight hair was made curly, curly hair made straight, fingers and toes were painted and massaged and faces were masked. We had plenty of munchies and then of course cake and ice-cream. There were balloons, dancing, singing and stuffing balloons up their pajama tops. I tell you, it was a crazy night! Examples:

Straight hair gone curly. Yes, above is B and below is me. I am holding the spa flowers with my beautifully done purple sparkly nails!K and cousin C took their very curly hair to the flat iron. Oh, yeah, that's always a little scary, but good ammo for their senior yearbook.
We had a big family feast last night. Chicken enchiladas, my picky eater's favorite. Go figure. Tomorrow is the big day. Thankfully, she had a shower, so she will wake up her normal curly self!

4 comments:

Laski said...

Yay for the spa party! You all look fabulous :)

I think I want one of those. J barely has hair, but I'm sure we can do something with it :)

scargosun said...

What a great idea for a party! You guys looked like you had fun!

Wendi said...

Sounds like a great party!
My Claire had a Spa Party a few years ago. It really was a lot of fun!
I think I need to have my friends come over and have a spa night...better yet, we all meet at a real spa.

Wineplz said...

very cute! I love everyone's hair...and actually, K's looks pretty nice all straighted. Looks like you had a lot of fun!