Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Memorial Day Weekend 08


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I am trying out a new slideshow site, so if you click the picture of "Ms. Marples" and B above, hopefully you will see it! Ms. M and Uncle Lickey came in from Michigan for the weekend and spent a day with us! We squeezed in putting together a storage thingy on my parents new deck, horseback riding, the beach and DH brought home some big lobsters! Yes, you get the royal treatment when you visit us!

9 comments:

scargosun said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend! I have to tell you, I started drooling as soon as the first pic of the lobsters showed up. That claw was HUGE too!

Wineplz said...

heh! my parents are coming in this weekend and staying for a week...we can't wait to put them to work!

Wineplz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wineplz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wineplz said...

(I totally clicked "publish your comment" once and it put the same comment three times! sorry!)

Sabrina said...

Hey Lady!

I don't have your email address to add to my blog, I made it private :) Let me know if you're interested, just email me with it :)

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

I want it! I need it! My butt is beginning to narrow, I must stuff myself with butter drenched lobsta' NOW!

OMG, seriously, SO jealous!

Glad you had a great weekend! It sure was fabulous!

KathyLikesPink said...

I'm behind in my reading, our router blew out in the last thunderstorm - just got back up and running today. Thank goodness for "scheduling" posts!

Your weekend looks so wonderful, I'm jealous! Your kids are adorable, the scenery makes me SO ready for summer, and the lobs - OH, THE LOBS - Bring it on!

Now I'm going to crave a lobster roll....

Jules said...

Love the new slide show. And it looks like you had a wonderful time.