Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged Twice

Thanks to Scargosun, I have been tagged twice! I have doubled up on them here which I will regret when I have writer's block later in the week and need something to write about. Of course, any of you can do these, but I will specifically tag Kathy, Melisa and Laski. To make it easier, you girls can pick one of these to amuse us with....

Number 1:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.


What is your name: Susan
4 letter word: shit
Vehicle: schwinn
City: San Francisco
Boy's Name: Sig (Yeah, that one's for you Scargosun!)
Girl's Name: Samantha
Drink: Soda
Occupation: Salesman
Something you wear: Socks
Celebrity: Spears as in Britney (she is still considered a celebrity, right?)
Food: Steak
Something found in a bathroom: Soap
Reason for Being Late: Slow
Cartoon Character: Scooby Do
Something you shout: Shit, Shoot, Sugar!
Animal: Snake (yuck)
Body part: Shins (oooh, so sexy!)
Word to describe you: Sarcastic


Number 2:
Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, six things about me:
1. One of my motto's is Tan fat is thin fat. Hence, I spend a lot of time at the beach.
2. My first car was a bright yellow Chevy Citation. Yup, sweet!
3. I HATE chocolate and fruit together. (Had to copy you on that Scargosun. So, so true!)
4. I do not have a green thumb. I guess that is why I like cut flowers instead of plants.
5 .I have no problem mowing a lawn, shoveling a driveway or using tools.
6. I have peed in a sink before. (Sorry Mom and Pat for that one, but it was college and I had to GO!)

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Oky doky...I'll try to get to this in the next couple of days! :)

It'll be the first option, since I've already done #2. (hee hee, I said Number Two!)

Jules said...

Luckily I've done number 2 and I escaped number one. I'm still working on the last one you gave me. Honest!

And no chocolate and fruit? Don't like chocolate covered strawberries? I've gotta say, chocolate and nuts are pretty much not my favorite.