Friday, June 10, 2011

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea

I don't think I have fragged in awhile, but I am doing anything to procrastinate this morning..... check out other people's procrastinations over at Mrs. 4444s.

*A HS friend of mine put this as her status this morning:

Started my day a bit late in my hotel room and frantically searched the bathroom for the hairdryer before determining that there wasn't one. I called the front desk in a slight panic and told them I needed a hair dryer. There was a pause and the woman said "It isn't attached to the wall?" I looked and sure enough there it was. I laughed and thanked her and knew for sure she was laughing AT me, not WITH me. Duh!


She often has gems like this on her status, she is so funny!


*My girls wanted to go to a half day of school today before we went up to the wedding festivities. Did you get that? They WANTED  to go to school. Yes, I am impressed too.


*B won 2 awards at her Jump Rope banquet the other day. One was for compliments. She lets everyone know when they have done a good job at something. The other was the BIG award of the year for team spirit, attitude, jumping, effort, etc. I am very proud of her :) and she totally deserved both! Of course she had no problem getting up on the mic and thanking everyone profusely too, like it was an Emmy.

*While B was winning awards, K went off to Boston to be an extra in the upcoming Adam Sandler movie, I Hate You Dad. It is a secret what she did and she had to sign something to say she wouldn't tell anything about it! She got home at 4 am!! Ah the life of a "movie star" and she said it was totally worth it!

*I have no idea how it can go from 90 degree hazy, hot and humid one day to clear and beautiful 70 degrees the next day. Since my brother's wedding this weekend is outside, I am happy the hot 90 degree weather took a hike!

*HaPpY wEdDiNg EvE and DaY tOmMy and JeNn!!! LoVe YoU!

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I hate those dinky hotel dryers :/

Your girls are so awesome. I'm happy for all of you.

Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL about the hair dryer.

Once my sis and I were searching OUR hotel room for the TRASH basket - - - and I had it up on the counter using it the whole time.

DUH is right.

Ann in the UP said...

I've done that with the hair dryer too. Hawkeye had to take me by the hand and point to it. Then he went in the other room to laugh.