Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Observant Child

B and the Middle/High School choir have gone to the largest inn in town to sing today. I believe they were even getting lunch. Chatham Bars Inn is lovely all year, but they truly out do themselves at Christmastime. Their lobby boasts 10 foot high trees made from Poinsettias, they make a huge gingerbread display, there are ribbons and bows everywhere.....

Here are a few pictures from 4 years ago....



What I am trying to say is that the place is GORGEOUS! So what does B text me a picture of today?



The bathroom. That's right. With this caption "coolest. bathroom. ever."

Obviously, I have raised one with very high standards.

5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I totally respect a girl who appreciates nice bathrooms! (Still funny)

Anonymous said...

The Inn is beautiful and so is the bathroom with its real towels - not paper. No poinsettia trees this year. Must be cutting back. Wouldn't it be nice if someone would give us a week at the Inn? We should put B on that one.womyosh

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

I dunno, hotel-type bathrooms are usually the first thing I blog about (smaht gal!) especially, if they're wicked cool :)

Heather said...

B wins at life. :)

Mrs4444 said...

hahaha It is pretty cool...

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas, Sue (cuz I'm not cool enough to send beautiful Christmas photo cards). Kendall has put in a request for a family photo card next year, so I owe you one :) HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!