Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday

I love how they plan school vacation week at the same time as the Olympics! I know it is probably a coincidence, but one I like. I can stay up late and not have to worry about getting up and going to work early the next day.

This throw back doesn't really technically have to do with the Olympics, but it has the word Olympics in it.


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Smuckers

B and I picked up the mail as I was driving her to school this am. She sees the Smucker's Stars On Ice brochure. Stars on Ice as in previous Olympic skaters, excellent skaters....great show.

She says, "Smuckers Stars On Ice? Is that a show of all those old people that guy wishes happy birthday to on the Today Show?"

Honestly, it stuns me the way her mind works.

No comments: