Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PMC









We are breaking into Sue's mini vacation to bring you this most important announcement!


My brother, my mom, my nephew....all cancer survivors. My brother has taken this and spun it (no pun intended) into a good deed! He is riding the Pan Mass Challenge for the second year in a row, August 2 and 3rd. It is a 180 mile bike ride where he becomes one with the seat on his bike. The Pan Mass raises money for the Dana Farber Cancer institute in Boston. Discoveries here help people all over the world. He is looking to raise $7500 and become a "heavy hitter" for the 2nd year in a row. He has raised quite a bit, but still could use your help. If you would care to donate to his hemroids, I mean to his ride through the beautiful state of Massachusetts, please copy and paste this:


www.pmc.org/egifts/giftinfo.asp?EgiftID=TC0125

Thank you so much!!!!!


No comments: