Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sue Needs....

On Wendi's post, I found this funny idea.
Go to google and put in 'your name' and 'needs' in the search button.
Evidently I need quite a few things. Who knew?!

Sue needs:

1.to go back to school to learn the Basics of What Not to Wear.
Hmm, has someone gone through my closet lately or am I obviously outfit challenged?

2. her own room on church trips.
Yikes, you never know what happens on those church trips.

3. to continue posting questions.
That's easy..
When will I win the lottery?
When will my husband appreciate what he has?
When will all this exercise pay off?

4. to look at getting back in step.
In step with what? Hey, there's another question!

5. you.
Yes, it is true. I need you, my bloggy nation. What would I be without you?

6. to be rocked.
This could be taken a few different ways. I like rocks, rocking chairs, climbing fake rock walls, rocks on my bling and music. Rock me, baby!

7. all your love and money.
Yup, put it in a box and send it to Sue on Cape Cod. You can keep a few dollars for yourself, but I'll take the rest.

8. to grow tomatoes.
I am not a big fan of tomatoes and I really suck at growing things, but if you say so I guess I will.

What else do you have to do on a Saturday in February? Go give it a try and let me know if there are things you need that you didn't even know about!

9 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

That's fun. I'm pretty sure I did this one a while back...I have another one coming up later this weekend! :)

P.S. I hope you figure out what not to wear before July. Bwahahahaha! Just kidding.

WeaselMomma said...

I am on my way to go try this!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Cute!! Might give it a try one of these days!

Hallie

Scott said...

Hi,
I came across your blog for the first time today and read through it. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I wanted to post a link to your blog on my site, would you be interested in a link exchange?
Check it out: Http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com

Caution/Lisa said...

I first typed my real name and found that I need braces and to get a life. That was bad, but then I typed in my blogging name and found that Caution needs to be executed. It's just going to be one of those days.

Mary Ellen said...

I didn't get any really funny ones, but there were a couple that hit a little too close to home! How did they know I needed to lose weight, anyway?

Fun idea. Keep 'em coming.

k a t i e said...

My gosh..all i got was that I need help, need you and need to be isolated.

They're clearly talking about Katie Holmes.

k a t i e said...

Oh my. I typed my 'real' name instead and got some jolly rude answers. Hmm.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Why can't your kids see a pic of a ginormous butt cheek? Probably good for them to know just in case your butt cheek starts to enlarge and they need to call 911!

Hallie